Things to do During Spring in Sydney, Australia
Visiting Sydney, Australia is a wonderful thing to experience, because the city shines through any season. There will always something to do, see and explore, regardless of the climate or weather. Having said that, there is no time like springtime (September- November) to enjoy the spectacular scenes in Sydney.
During spring, the weather in Sydney is mild and comfortable, but that’s not the only reason that you should hold out until spring to visit. There are different things that you can do in Sydney that are improved by flourishing the energy of renewal for this season.
The season of Spring in Australia takes place from September to November, and with those three months, there are many activities that are available for visitors and travelers.
The beaches in Sydney are one of the most famous in the world, and many assume that the best time to visit them is on summer. The truth is that during Spring, it offers the kind of sunny weather that can’t burn your skin. Apart from it, the beaches are not packed with lots of tourists. So, spring makes the perfect time to visit and explore Sydney beaches. You can go surfing and learn windsurfing.
There are also popular sights that you can see in Sydney like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Rocks, Hyde Park and Chinatown. If you wanted to avoid busier spots, the best time to visit the city to experience south, north and western areas is on Spring.
Other things to do in Sydney:
- Work out at the new Sky Climbing rock climbing gym.
- Take a picnic at the beautiful Barangaroo Reserve, Sydney’s newest happening spot.
- Take a road trip to Restaurant Botanica at the Hunter Valley You can visit waterfalls near Sydney to gather some memories there.
- Take a romantic mini- escape at the Spicer’s Sangoma and you can explore the Blue Mountains walks.
- Kite flying at Bondi Beach or watch them at the Festival of the Winds.
- There are creative and interesting art installations and photography during spring in Sydney
- Do the Coogee to Bondi walk.
- You can get the rhythm of Latin American dancers and music at the Fiesta in Darling Harbour.
- In October, there is the world renowned Australian international motor show.
As you leave the city, you can see some of the gorgeous sights while you drive down the South Coast. Stanwell Park also offers paragliding and hang-gliding for daring travelers. And the perfect place for whale watching and bushwalking, is in the Royal National Park. The climate of Spring also makes the popular walking tours in Sydney more enjoyable. From the natural parks within the city and iconic landmarks, you can be able to appreciate it all.
Visiting Sydney is definitely a great experience especially during Spring time. From kids to adults, both will appreciate and enjoy the beauty that only Sydney will offer.